Download this app to your desktop
Everyone loves to eat cake, which was decorated nicely and perfectly. But due to lack of skills decor wish is not fulfilled up to the maximum level. Check out for some cake decorating tips that can help to make your cake more delicious.
Cake decorating can be difficult, but they can be more challenging. While decorating cakes one must take into consideration a number of factors such as taste, texture and design of the cake. Its very important that you know where you should start decorating cakes. This can help you with some useful tips that can help you on your way to work decorating sweet.
• It is very important that you allow the cake to cool after baking. Give yourself at least 30 minutes before you start applying the frosting on the cake.
• You can use whipped cream frosting to expedite the process of decorating.
• It would be advisable to start from the corner of the cake - they are hard to ice
• Frost the cake with lots of icing and a steady hand. Start with a thin layer of icing before moving into thicker.
• Apply dollops of icing in the corners and in the center of the cake.
• Make sure the blade just touching the frosting and no cake.
• You can apply the icing on the cake that is required. Be careful not to smear the icing that has been applied.
• Use strokes to spread the icing on the cake. If icing is difficult to spread try dipping your knife in hot water, which makes deployment faster icing.
• Style frosting after applied with a fork at the top of the cake to create a lattice effect. You can also use a knife to create a swirling along the top edge of the cake.